- Do you want to open a scrapbook store?
- Do you want to grow your direct selling business?
- Do you wonder what classes to offer your online scrapbook students?
- Do you need market research to plan your next course of action?
- Do you need help connecting your market research to your business?
- Whether you are already in the scrapbook industry or just thinking about entering the industry, then this e-book is for you.
What do you get?
The Scrapworthy Lives Guide to Market Research is based on my doctoral research, which I completed for my Ph.D. in sociology. I conducted in-depth interviews with scrapbookers, industry workers, and family and friends of scrapbookers to gain an understanding of the motives of these groups and their observations about the hobby.
I have worked in the scrapbook industry since 2003 as a local scrapbook store employee, direct seller, and now blogger, and scrapbook market research expert. I draw on all of these experiences when connecting my research to specific actions you can take as an industry worker.
In the last portion of the book, I share with you important considerations when conducting your own market research. I converted my interview questions into 26 survey questions and eight surveys that you can use to survey your customers.
Here’s what is included:
- Immediate delivery of a 95-page downloadable pdf e-book
- 26 survey questions
- Free updates with purchase
- A 30-day money back guarantee
- Take Action Worksheet
- Eight surveys ready for your use