Once a month I report my scrapbooking expenses in an effort to make myself accountable and motivate msyelf to use the scrapbook supplies I already have as part of Minimalist Scrapbooking.
I stuck with the basics this month, yet still went over my budget and increased my monthly average.
This month I spent:
- $76.48 at Creative Memories (page protectors and adhesive)
- $43.53 at JoAnns (two albums and glue lines)
- $170.41 at Persnickity Prints (I ordered all but my Take Twelve prints from January through June)
- $6.36 at Walgreens (prints for Take Twelve)
- $35 at my local scrapbook store (class registration fee)
Monthly average: $151.91
What will July bring? I’m good on albums, page protectors, and adhesive. I will order prints for Take Twelve. Maybe this month I can keep it at that to help bring down my monthly average. As it is, I barely scrapbooked in June. We were gone a lot, but I’ll be home more in July and should get more scrapbooking actually accomplished this month. Of course, I am taking a class this month and anticipate spending a little money beyond the registration fee the day of the class.
Want a free copy of The Scrapworthy Lives Guide to Minimalist Scrapbooking? Sign up for the newsletter and it is yours!
- My January Scrapbook Expenses
- My February and March Scrapbooking Expenses
- My April Scrapbooking Expenses
- My May Scrapbook Expenses